The Home Inventory
Designed to assess the quality of parenting and the home environment, this user-friendly tool is suitable for a range of ages and situations.
The Family Pack of Questionnaires and Scales
An engaging and effective means of screening for young children’s emotional and behavioural difficulties, and parenting and other problems.
The Family Assessment
Enables professionals to plan interventions for more complex families by providing a model to understand, describe and assess family strengths, difficulties and competencies.
The Safeguarding Assessment and Analysis Framework provides a seven-stage model to assess harm, future risks and prospects for successful intervention.
In My Shoes
Using images, sound, speech and video, the In My Shoes programme enables a trained professional to support children or vulnerable adults to communicate about their experiences.
Attachment Style Interview (ASI)
Particularly useful in fostering and adoption, and in child care, the ASI supports assessment of carer’s attachment styles and close relationships.
Access a range of training and development materials: covering introduction to childhood neglect; focus on children; focus on parents; managing neglect.
Working to promote child-centred, evidence-based assessment and intervention with children and families
Our expertise is in:
- designing innovative approaches to analysis, planning and intervention
- developing evidence-based, standardised assessment tools
- providing flexible, child-centred training for practitioners and managers working with children and families
- training agency-based trainers.
We work across the UK, the Republic of Ireland, mainland Europe and further afield with:
- professionals in health, children’s social care, education and the police
- statutory and voluntary agencies.