C&FT have developed three communication and assessment apps for use with children and young people for use on the iPad.
Access the free training and development materials developed through the project.
Buy HfCF intervention guides, apps, software and more.
Strengths based approaches to promoting children’s health and development: building on strengths and overcoming difficulties, using evidence-based assessment and intervention with children and families.
Our expertise is in:
- developing and implementing innovative strengths and evidence-based approaches to assessment, analysis, planning and intervention
- using strengths and evidence-based approaches in the range of children’s social care services, from early help to complex child protection including looked after children
- providing flexible, child-centred training for practitioners and managers working with children and families, including children with disabilities
- training agency-based trainers
We work across the UK, the Republic of Ireland, and internationally with:
- professionals in health, children’s social care, education, youth justice, health and the police
- statutory and non-governmental organisations
Members of Child and Family Training have made presentations recently at:
Nagalro – Assessing Children and Families: Art of Science?, 10 October 2016, London
Office for International Legal Protection of Children (UMPOD) – Rights and Participation of Children in the UMPOD agendas, 24-25 October 2016, Brno, Czech Republic
Breaking the Cycle – Reintegrating Street- Connected Children: Applying Theory, Developing Practice, November 17-18, 2016, Dar es Salaam Tanzania.
BASPCAN - 25th Anniversary Conference of ‘Child Abuse Review’, 18 November 2016, Birmingham.
For further information please follow the link:
DfE funded the piloting of the Hope for Children and Families Programme’s Intervention Resources to enhance the quality of direct work to improve outcomes for children, in particular those being neglected.