Working with children and young people: Addressing disruptive behaviour
Intervention guide editor: Hilary Eldridge
This guide recognises the increasing risk of externalising (i.e. disruptive/anti-social behaviour in children and young people who have been exposed to maltreatment as they approach adolescence). It supports practitioners to:
- enhance their competence by developing a ‘Good Life’, to achieve their primary goals in socially acceptable ways
- address disruptive behaviour, to manage anger, reduce disruptive, verbally aggressive and impulsive behaviour and understand the benefits of doing so
- assert themselves in more appropriate ways, practicing everyday situations
- develop positive relationships with family and friends, learning new social skills.
Purchase the guide
The guide can be purchased from Child and Family Training at a cost of £25.00 per copy plus postage and packing.
Cost for delivering a one day course are:-
- Fees for a group of 12 trainees (including a copy of this guide per person) - £1,080.00 plus trainer's expenses + VAT.
- Fees for a group of 24 trainees (including a copy of this guide per person) - £2,160.00 plus trainer's expenses + VAT.
If you wish to discuss any training courses or require further information please contact us.