Training for Agency-Based Trainers
Training and licensing
We are committed to making the evidence-based assessment tools and approaches accessible to as many professionals as possible. We have therefore developed a process for training and licensing agency trainers, so that they can deliver courses to other staff within their own agencies over time.
The process for training and licensing agency-based-trainers (ABTs) involves:
- ABTs attending the training as participants
- co-train at least twice with an accredited C&FT trainer.
The C&FT co-trainer:
- provides consultation and feedback throughout
- quality assures the participant’s training input
- assesses when the participant is ready to be licensed as an agency trainer.
Contact us to discuss your agency’s or individual training needs, costs and any other questions.