HfCF Intervention Resources - Complete Set of 9 Guides
The Hope for Children and Family (HfCF) intervention resources consists of a set of resources for practitioners who work with children and families to support and enhance the quality of their direct work.
The HfCF guides are based on extensive research and practice experience of what works with children and families. Each guide contains a step by step approach to intervention and work sheets for use with children and families. The resources are intended to empower practitioners, children, young people and their families when working together – promoting strengths and addressing difficulties.
This pack includes all 9 intervention guides listed below together with three therapeutic intervention introductory guides: after abuse and neglect; for anxiety, depression, trauma & disruptive behaviour and for looked after children, young people and their care givers
- Engagement and Goal Setting (including the Case-specific information record)
- Modifying abusive and neglectful parenting
- Promoting children and young people’s health, development and wellbeing
- Promoting attachment, attuned responsiveness and positive emotional relationships
- Promoting positive parenting
- Working with children and young people: Addressing emotional and traumatic responses
- Working with children and young people: Addressing disruptive behaviour
- Working with families
- Working with child sexual abuse